That there is an opportunity for local children to attend a year 5 and 6 ‘Multi Activity Summer Camp’ at Stanley High School. The camp will be open to all year 6 pupils for boys and girls who are attending Stanley High in September as new year 7 students and also year 5 pupils from the local primary schools.
There will be 1 camp throughout the summer and it will run Tuesday – Friday. Due to the maximum capacity, we will be able to cater for up to 40 children throughout the week.
A place on the summer camp will cost £40. For children receiving free school meals’ then Stanley High School will subsidise the full amount of the camp.
The camp will run from Tuesday 1st August to Friday 4th August.
Activities that will be included in the camp will include:
- Sporting activities (football, rounder’s, tag-rugby, athletics, tennis and much more).
- Fun curriculum activities (IT, Music, Arts and Craft, Media, Healthy Lifestyles).
- Team building activities to develop togetherness, self-esteem, confidence and to meet new potential classmates.
- A visit to Crosby Lakeside students will take part in a number of watersports activities.
- Numeracy and Literacy (presentation skills, key words, specific numeracy vocabulary)
All staff delivering sessions during the camp will be fully qualified in their field and will be CRB checked.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 19th July
Click the link below to download the booking form for the Activity Summer Camp. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate in contact me on 01704 228 940 or firstname.lastname@example.org